Education Project Activities:
- At least 30% of the children enrolled in Education Facilitation Center score 20% more in the successive exams conducted by School.
- 95% attendance in school is ensured through Parents counselling and PTM.
- One career counselling program is organized for students from class-10-12 in one of the High School.
- At least one classroom developed into a Digital Class / Computer Aided Learning Class room in one Primary School.
Health care activities:
- Ensure maintaining 100% institutional deliveries through home visits & counselling of mothers
- Data base of all adolescent girls in the project area is maintained, at least 85% (Current status as indicated by GfK mode survey is 68%) of AG maintain above 10% HB monitored on a monthly basis following the Parametric Basic improvement indicators. (To be developed in consultation with Govt. Medical Practitioners)
- The Family Health Record is maintained regularly and the health status of family is monitored every quarter
- Every adolescent girl enrolled in the schools have access to sanitary napkin pads and appropriately monitored with maintenance of records. All registered AG are provided with AD Health care kit with a manual for Dos and Don’ts.
SHG and women development program
- Selected 05 women SHGs are strengthened to scale up their IGAs with effective linkages with market and able to earn Rs.2000-Rs.2500 per month. (on farm or non-farm activities)
- At least one SHG is trained to manage “Waste to Compost” and able to market the compost to needy farmers for promoting organic farming.
Skill and training/youth development
- One village is developed to demonstrate Digital Financial Literacy and a Common Information Center is developed with 2-3 computer literate youths (male and female).
- Organize Driving training for selected 05 youths and linked with them with any transport agency
- At least 15 girls are trained on beautician course and trained tailors receive training of upgraded tailoring and effectively linked with educational institutions for supply of uniforms and dress materials.
The beneficiaries of this program include residents of six villages in Joynagar Gram Panchayat. The population of this region comprises of daily wage earners, Farming labour 12%, none farming labour 72 % and other 16%. They face several challenges in areas of health, hygiene & self empowerment. The population that is reached by this program is 7250.
We have covered a total of 12 kms geographical area in Joynagar Gram Panchayat.
Supported by Haldia Energy limited – RPSG – Groups, CESC